Boost Your Health With Triglycerides
Facts About Fats
|•||All fats and oils are made up of fat molecules called fatty acids that each person needs in moderation.|
|•||Most of the fats and oils we eat are composed of long-chain triglycerides (LCTs):|
○ Fat tissue is made up of cells that fill up with triglycerides. Many people can’t store this extra energy efficiently nor does it get “burned” through exercise.
○ These extra fat cells tend to attract inflammatory cells.
○ Large fat molecules are difficult for your body to breakdown and required abundant enzymes and fuel (body energy).
○ Triglycerides are predominantly stored in the body as fat for storing energy for physical labor.
○ Triglycerides can be deposited in the arteries in their lipid forms as cholesterol.
○ For more information about Triglycerides visit http://www.webmd.com/cholesterol-management/features/the-trouble-with-triglycerides#1
Healthy Medium-Chain Triglycerides (MCTs)
|•||MCTs are small molecules of fat that are easily digested, absorbed, and are immediately a source of energy.|
|•||Because the MCT molecules are smaller, they require less energy and fewer enzymes to break them down for digestion.|
|•||Coconut oil is unique because it is composed predominately of MCT.|
|•||Saturated fat in Medium-Chain Triglycerides (MCTs) have some amazing health benefits:|
○ Weight loss because MCTs burn fat
○ Rich in fiber, vitamins and minerals
○ Promotes heart health
○ Promotes weight loss
○ Helps improve digestion and bowel function
○ Provides an immediate energy source
○ Keeps skin healthy and youthful looking
○ Supports the proper functioning of your thyroid gland
○ Enhances penetration and distribution of Essential Oils
|•||Raspberry contains one of the highest levels of essential fatty acids (EFAs):|
○ Stronger antioxidant that vitamin C supporting overall cell health
○ Contains a high level at 83% of Essential Fatty Acids (Omega 3 and 6)
○ Supports the reduction of oxidative stress in the body and skin
○ Contains the highest content of ellagitannins (health compounds) that help the growth and regulation of various cells and tissues in the body
○ Has been known to relax and tone the uterine muscles
○ Supports a positive effect on glucose regulation because of its oxytocic qualities (activates the happy brain chemical)
|•||Muscadine Grapes benefit our health and cells in the body with its high value of derivatives:|
○ Supports the immune system with its phenolic compound production that fights stress from fungal disease.
○ Increases our antioxidant intake.
○ Helps to battle the reduction in free radicles and support enzyme production.
○ Benefits heart health and other age related concerns.
○ Supports slowing the effects of aging and possibly extending life as free radicals break down our human tissues in a process called oxidation or oxidative stress.
○ Supports the reduction of oxidative stress to the heart and blood health.
○ Helps to flush out toxins and rebuild the body.
○ Helps to alleviate aches and pains.
Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center researchers Dr. E. Ann Tallant and Dr. Patricia E. Gallagher offered an abstract at last year's American Association for Cancer Research annual meeting. The closing line states, "These results demonstrate that extracts from -muscadine grape seeds and muscadine grape skins inhibit the growth of human lung, colon, prostate, breast, skin, brain and leukemia cells in vitro, -suggesting that further studies are -warranted to investigate their potential use in the prevention or treatment of cancer."
Read More about Triglycerides and other nutritional oils you will love in the “A Boost For Your Body & Brain”Article.