A High Octane Boost For Your Brain & Body
MCTs vs. LCTs
Why should you choose Quantum Boost with Coconut Fatty Acids (CFAs)? Coconut fatty acids are not like most fats we consume regularly. Most dietary fats are made up of Long-Chain Triglycerides (LCTs) and consist of 14-18 carbon atoms per chain. However, Medium-Chain Triglycerides consist of 6-12 carbon atoms per chain. Since these are made up of different structures, the two fats are vastly different properties. This is what makes MCTs easier to absorb and utilize.
Medium-chain Triglycerides (MCTs)
• Helps with mental clarity and alertness.
• Contains Coconut Essential Fatty Acids 6, 8, 10 & 12.
• Helps with focus, clarity and sustained energy throughout the day.
• Tastes great alone or to give your morning coffee a boost.**
• Wonderful for skin and nails.
• Exclusive blend of oils to help provide the body with enhanced energy which can boost endurance.
• A great Carrier Oil for creating your own unique Essential Oil Blends.
Great for Oil pulling literally helps pull the toxins out of your mouth. About a teaspoon or teaspoon and half and swish around in mouth and it thickening as it draws the toxins out of your mouth for about 15 minutes. – Not recommended to spit down sink. Spit in trash
Brain & Body Boost’s Secret Agent Power:
Medium-Chain Triglycerides (MCTs)
• MCTs are easily digested, absorbed, and put to use nourishing the body.
• Quick energy boost.
• This is because the MCT molecules are smaller, and require less energy and fewer enzymes to break them down for digestion.
• In the digestive system, MCT are broken down into individual fatty acids (MCFA) which are sent straight to the liver where they are for the most part burned as fuel instead of being stored as fat.
• They contain more than twice as much energy (9kcal/g) as carbohydrates and proteins
• They also aid and improve vitamin and mineral absorption
• Helps with dry skin and other multiple uses
• Use to create your own salad dressing. **
Boost Energy & Endurance
Eating straight MCT coconut oil or Brain & Body Boost is like putting high octane fuel into your car. The car runs smoother and gets better gas mileage. Likewise, with MCT your body performs better because it has more energy and greater endurance. Because MCFA are funneled directly to the liver and converted into energy, the body gets a boost of energy. And because MCFA are easily absorbed by the energy-producing organelles of the cells, metabolism increases. This burst of energy has a stimulating effect on the entire body.
• A study published in April 2009 in the “Journal of Nutritional Science and Vitaminology” found that the easy digestibility of MCTs may increase energy metabolism during both high- and medium-intensity exercise.
• The two-week human study found that MCTs reduced the body’s reliance on carbohydrates as a source of energy and cut the amount of lactate produced during exercise, leading to greater exercise endurance.
Boost Brain Power
• Ketone bodies (found in MCTs) provide a much needed alternative fuel source that can recharge metabolic processes within the brain, resulting in an almost immediate improvement in cognitive function.
• A groundbreaking 2004 study published in the journal Neurobiology of Aging found that the administration of medium chain triglycerides (MCTs), the primary fat type found in coconut oil, almost immediately improved cognitive function in older adults with memory disorders.
Boost Metabolism & Weight Loss
• The MCTs are more easily digested and metabolized and can help with feelings of satiety.
• One of the most beneficial properties of medium chain triglycerides (MCTs) is their energy-enhancing abilities.
• MCTs are an immediately available source of energy and zero to a small percent is converted into body fat.
Note: Most other oils, such as soy, corn or canola, contain almost no short or medium chain fatty acids.
Read More about LCT’s, MCT’s and other nutritional oils you will love in the “Boost Your Health With Triglycerides”Article.